Subject: [Leica] New Noct images - A walk in the woods
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sun Jun 27 12:00:19 2004

Mark Rabiner writes in part:

> Whenever the word "Noctilux" comes up BD pounces on it with his really
> getting to be boring agenda. No one forcing you to get one BD.
> As no one is forcing you to use any other Leica lens; or body.
> However on this list you are going to find many people who do.
> Perhaps you should give it a rest.

Its not just a mention of the Noctilux and certain other Leica lenses or
bodies. The list
of uninformed rants includes any and all Leica SLR's, Leica's Digilux and
Digilux 11.
Any and all reviews by Erwin Puts and seemingly any positive review of any
thing Leica.
The attack on Frank Von Riper comes to mind.

> I'm much more open to criticism about my Leica gear from people
> who actually use them. And whose optical prescription is not in
> serious question.

Concur. Try it first then critique it.

Regards,

Greg