Subject: [Leica] New Noct images - A walk in the woods
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Jun 27 14:07:00 2004

Wadding in late to the Noctilux discussion for a bit of his favorite
sport, B. D. bashing, Greg Lorenzo pulls the hair out of his @#% long
enough to write...
"Concur. Try it first then critique it."

Which is not surprising, as only someone with very little real
photographic experience would be so foolish as to suggest that one
cannot criticize the performance of a lens without using it; all one has
to do is examine images produced by the lens to be able to say what one
thinks of its performance.

B. D.