Subject: [Leica] re: Noctilux defence - How dare you, B.D.!!
From: azn at nemeng.com (Andrew Nemeth)
Date: Sun Jun 27 13:37:05 2004

 > "Noctiloonies" desperately spring to the defence their beloved lens

Sigh.

For once I find myself in the unusual position of agreeing with
BD.  (Shock - I should go outside and slap myself.)

I've found over the years that "Nausea-lux" images are the
Rorschach Test of Leica photography:  those who see nothing
more than swirling, deeply vignetted muck - still have some
degree of sanity.

Those who don't - aren't.

:?)

Regds,