Subject: [Leica] Sending inkjet prints
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jun 27 15:10:16 2004

I typically have been sending inkjet prints, mostly on Epson's
enhanced matte paper, in boxes with tissue between the prints. The
prints aren't mounted or matted.

BUT...I've been working with Epson's Velvet Fine Art paper (yeah,
they'll even let ME print on it) and I want to send out some prints.
But I know it flakes and doesn't like to be rubbed.

What's the best way to send prints made on this, or other, stock?

Thanks!

Adam

Replies: Reply from jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB) ([Leica] Re: Sending inkjet prints)
Reply from rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian) ([Leica] Sending inkjet prints)