Subject: [Leica] Noct @F1 vs. color
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Sun Jun 27 17:09:15 2004

I would suspect the source of your very low light at as the reason for the
colour shift, not the lens.

Thing about it. When we are working in low light what is the most common
light source?

...small warm light bulbs giving flat low contrast light, hence orange
slides. Or green if flourescent.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com

 ----JUST RELEASED-------
NEWFOUNDLAND ...journey into a lost nation
by Greg Locke and Michael Crummey
McClelland and Stewart
ISBN # 0-7710-6142-0
http://www.straylight.ca/newfoundland