Subject: [Leica] New photos
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jun 28 14:22:19 2004

Well it's been ball park time again and here are a few more images.
Beware, some of them verge on cute. I took them with my new 10D. All
but the first with the new 24-70L lens which I have to say is pretty
darn good.

I'm still learning the camera but will be eager to match it with the
R8's digital back should it ever become available.

This young lady did great for about 2 innings and then after the River
Cat mascot "Dinger" visited she became a can of worms for the rest of
the night.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-June/IMG_0163-8-crp-crv-shrp-flat.jpg>

Shooting before the game I found this young lady who was clearly
practicing her manners in case she needed to eat popcorn with the
queen.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-June/IMG_0239-shrp-frame.jpg>

And Elizabet here sells, you guessed it, cow bells (only the finest
from Norway) only appropriate since it was dairy night. A stadium full
of cow bells. She's cute. I have forgiven her.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-June/IMG_0251-crp-crv-shrp-frmd.jpg>

Comments invited and welcome.