Subject: [Leica] New Photos
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 12:42:50 2004

Here are some photos from my recent trip to Chicago.

I attended the Leica Demo Day at Central Camera, and met up with fellow
LUGer Bob Palmieri and a couple of his friends.  We had lunch together and
this is a shot of Bob while we were waiting the food.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chicago-Photos/Bob_Palmieri_001

Here is my wife with Kat, who had ordered a ticket to see the Fall Out Boy
band (No I have no clue who they are) at the House of Blues in Chicago.
her ticket has arrived!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chicago-Photos/Kat_and_FOB_Ticket

Kat is all dressed up and ready for Fall Out Boy concert.  She had
fashioned a paper clip to look like she has a lip piercing.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chicago-Photos/Punk_Kat

While Kat was at the concert, My wife and I went walking around town and
ended up at Navy Pier.  we found this Ragae Band playing, so I took a
couple of shots.  Leica M6TTL and 90/2.8 Tele Elmarit hand held in Noctilux
territory.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chicago-Photos/Ragae_on_Navy_Pier_Chicago
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chicago-Photos/Ragae_Guitarist_Navy_Pier_Chicago

Comments welcome