Subject: [Leica] PAW - heninger - Wks
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Tue Jun 29 07:49:18 2004

A few advance postings on account of my being out of town weeks 28, 29.

http://heninger.org/paw

I'll be in the Canadian Rockies sequestered with my extended family; just a
few cabins, a horde of kids, the high-stakes family olympics and me with my
camera bag, mountain bike and a stack of books.

Meanwhile...

Week Twenty Seven
A lovely view on the side of my house.  Fern-o-matic.
http://heninger.org/paw/images/window.jpg

Semana Vinte Oito
One of those "wow" I was just advancing the film to 1 shots that captured
the chaos that is my office.
http://heninger.org/paw/images/chaos.jpg

Semaine Vingt Neuf
After reading long diatribes on which lens cap to buy, why digital is/is not
superkewel and various sycophantic rants from coworkers, I turn to my right
and glance out my window.
http://heninger.org/paw/images/myoffice.jpg

Erk, two shots from my office in two weeks.  That suppose that means I'm
working to much.

That, my friends, will soon be remedied.

w a d e? h e n i n g e r
i n t e r a c t i o n ?d e s i g n
a d o b e? s y s t e m s ,? i n c .