Subject: [Leica] Fungus in camera
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Jul 1 07:42:58 2004

Those prissy Germans.
So, what's the problem?  Subcontract the work on the camera to a third world
country, like Viet Nam, or Malaysia. They can be right next door to a chip
or sneaker factory, and with an ISO9100 rating, and no one would be the
wiser.
Sounds to me like they just want to sell more cameras. Wait a minute, am I
detecting a sea change at Solms?
S. Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Fungus in camera)