Subject: [Leica] Digilux invisibility. :-(
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jul 1 07:44:22 2004

Damn, Ted, we finally sort of disagree on something - I do think that
having a black camera is a real advantage (I'm not Dr. Blacktape for
nothing!:-)) But beyond that, I don't think it matters what a shooter is
using; what matters is how you behave, and handle the camera. Actually,
my guess is that we do agree.:-)

BTW - to all - catch the two-page spread ad in Newsweek this week for
Canon digital - featuring all 9 members of VII with their Canons. Gee,
how does that collection of world class photographers, including James
Nachtwey, Lauren Greenfield, Christopher Morris, Ron Haviv, Antonin
Kratochvil, Gary Knight, John Stanmeyer, etc., do what they do using
Canons? Think of how good they'd be if they were shooting with Leicas.
;-)

etc. etc. etc.