Subject: [Leica] Digilux invisibility. :-(
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Jul 1 23:08:43 2004

And as much I hate to take sides between the two of you, I must say that
B.D. is on to something here. When my friend Lars was here this weekend
with his (black) Canon D10, we went to the outdoor food market in my
town, and he was able to get pictures of people that I had not dared to
take with my Leica (e.g. Muslim women), despite the heft and size of his
camera. It was all in the way he behaved, as B.D. says.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands