Subject: [Leica] European film + developers in the US
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jul 3 00:24:37 2004

Psst ... Simon ... you _live_ in Europe :) :) :)

By the way, thanks for your comment on Midsummer. We weren't at
Fj?llbacka, a place my shot reminded you of, but I pass by Fj?llbacka on
my way to Oslo often and our hosts have a summer cottage very close to it.
I'll be going there later in July. I'll try and send you some "postcards".

Best,
Daniel