Subject: [Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography Now Mark's screw up
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jul 3 13:37:42 2004

But Tina, I assume that all of the named photographers entered into
whatever agreements they have with Getty voluntarily. So I still do not
see what is bad or immoral about these sales. Sure, from yours or Ted's
point of view it might be better if no print ever changed hands for less
than $500, but photographs, even fine art ones, are a commodity whose
price is set by supply and demand. There is nothing inherently moral or
immoral about that.

Nathan