Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 27:Bored with flying
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jul 3 17:55:08 2004

I was in the air more than was pleasant last week so out came the
cameras to see what could be seen.  The first image is my daughter next
to me.  Shot with the 15mm Heliar, she wasn't quite sure whether I was
taking her picture or the clouds outside.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-27/15mmmary

The next image is the woman in front of me who was reading a book.  I
loved the light on her skin and out of three frames, this one where she
is playing with her ear ring was the more interesting.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-27/airtranearpull

The last image this week is of two boys several rows ahead of us.  The
two were quite bored after several hours in the air so they started
playing king of the hill with the light switch.  This was the only one
where the subject motion wasn't an image killer.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-27/boredomonairtran

As always, comments always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com