Subject: [Leica] Early images
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Jul 3 18:31:57 2004

I'll do a set of 4x5s tomorrow. And thanks for the correct photographic
terminology for the sheet film's size, as opposed to 5x4.
That early 35mm 'cron, with the 8 elements, the one that everybody is ready
to monetarily put a shark hook in their nose for, has a lot distortion. In
its day that was considered state of the art correction.
S. Dimitrov