Subject: [Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography Now Mark's screw up
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jul 4 09:27:17 2004

I sure like the Epson Premium Luster either with the Image Print OR
the Epson driver (they seem very close for color).

I do dislike having to change back and forth between matte and photo
ink jet cartridges. And that's one big plus for the Image Print
software - I don't have to mess with the Epson driver. I have not
found a way to have drivers for both matte and photo inks installed at
the same time.

Adam

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography Now Mark's screw up)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography Now Mark's screw up)