Subject: [Leica] in house digital printing
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jul 3 23:25:44 2004

Well this clearly is what you need to have people believe if you're
going to go into business making custom profiles! Not that you're
wrong, of course.

AB

Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] in house digital printing)
Message from msadat at gmail.com (kiakki) ([Leica] in house digital printing)