Subject: [Leica] 50 mm lens choice help requested.
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Mon Jul 5 20:40:07 2004

> Simon -
>
> Haven't owned the Noctilux but I'm crazy 'bout that 1st R 'cron at
> infinity.  The published MTF charts give it the edge across the field...
> However, the Noctilux gets stunningly close, which, for something with a
> 2 stop potential advantage is pretty amazing.
>
> By the way, I was offline for a bit a couple of weeks ago and missed the
> opportunity to drop a timely comment on those Tech Pan plane shots -
> really graphically beautiful, I thought. (Better now than never, I
> say...)
>
> Bob Palmieri

Ok if it,s better across the field then i,ll try it since we are trying to
make a panorama and have also decided to leave the Sinar at home since it,s
probably to windy on top of the building .Also we just realised that we,ll
have to do the whole thing quickly otherwise the clouds will have moved to
much to glue the lot together.
Thank you for the comment.
simon jessurun

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] 50 mm lens choice help requested.)