Subject: [Leica] Some shots from a quaint little hamlet
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Jul 7 01:50:06 2004

Now and then I visit a little historic hamlet close by. It was saved from
relocation during the major land reform in the early 1800's. Most
communities were split up then since the farmhouses were moved out closer
to the fields.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/04v28_0001a
(and the two to the right).
Leica M3, 35mm Summicron and Delta 400.

Nothing special. I just felt like posting some shots.

?skhult's property was redistributed in such a way that the farmhouses
didn't need to be relocated. Some of the buildings go back to the 1600's
and the last resident left in the 1960'ies. He didn't have hi-speed
internet but he did have power:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-69033.html

Daniel