Subject: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #7 ( 2 shots)
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Wed Jul 7 11:50:34 2004

>From : "Walker Smith"

Hummmmmm.......... looks like Northamptonshire has moved a bit to the
East. (Or is that the Atlantic?)

Just teasing, Graham. Once again, a beautiful shot. Have you taken
anything around Pakefield? There's an ancient church and graveyard there
overlooking the North Sea that's extremely interesting. Many of the
grave stones have the skull & crossbones on them. I've often wondered
about the significance of that. The gargoles on the church also caught
my attention. So much history in that area.

Hi,

Never been to Pakefield but your desciption of the church is a real
appetiser. Maybe I'll get there one day. Thanks for looking.

Graham
www.geebeephoto.com

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: