Subject: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #7 ( 2 shots)
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Thu Jul 8 01:18:25 2004

Hi Steve,

Swans are indeed expensive so I just rent the ones in classic poses:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp2/Woodford_01.html

I only buy the rejects in ungainly poses, they are cheap enough to be able
to afford several and the neck shape allows me to hang them on my camera bag
for transportaton to the 'set up':

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp2/Great_Addington_01.html

--Graham :-)

Message date : Jul 08 2004, 08:48 AM