Subject: [Leica] "focus then reframe" (aka fungus in camera)
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jul 7 18:36:27 2004

At 11:25 PM 7/7/2004 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Beware, the calculation maniac is back on line :-)

Hi, Dr. Jean -  Very interesting for taking photos of lens charts on the
wall!  I can't imagine trying to figure all of that out while my families
are going about their everyday lives.  People are moving around grinding
corn and feeding chickens!  I have to focus quickly and move on.  Who has
time to figure all of this out and focus and reframe?  Unless the subject
is inanimate or dead!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com