Subject: [Leica] "focus then reframe" (aka fungus in camera)
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jul 7 19:00:01 2004

Amen! :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+bdcolen=earthlink.net@leica-users.org
Tina Manley
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 9:36 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] "focus then reframe" (aka fungus in camera)

At 11:25 PM 7/7/2004 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Beware, the calculation maniac is back on line :-)

Hi, Dr. Jean -  Very interesting for taking photos of lens charts on the

wall!  I can't imagine trying to figure all of that out while my
families
are going about their everyday lives.  People are moving around grinding

corn and feeding chickens!  I have to focus quickly and move on.  Who
has
time to figure all of this out and focus and reframe?  Unless the
subject
is inanimate or dead!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP