Subject: [Leica] panorama try with old summicron R and Fuji Acros
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jul 8 18:04:13 2004

Simon,
Computer requirements are easily met by downsizing the images after
basic spotting.  It is not obvious but you will get better results with
a much wider lens with something like 30% overlap between frames so the
computer has some data points to chew on.  Andrew and Johnny both swore
by turning the scans into a spherical space before joining them together
for a far more seamless montage.

If you are not going to join the images seamlessly, ie in the boardroom
there will be some wall partitions then using the PS match color option
you can hold the color between the seams.

Truly, email Andrew Nemeng in Australia and I am sure he will give you
many hints.  You can email him at nemeng.com

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com