Subject: [Leica] Many Pictures A Day
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Fri Jul 9 09:30:42 2004

I'm lucky enough to have 10 days photographing Sound Symposium X11 in St.
John's.

This festival of new music and performing art is held every 2 years and
brings musicians, sound artists, dancers, audio engineers, instrument makers
and otherwise acoustically artistic people from around the world.

We think of it as an aural fixation.

I have a weblog up and will be filing pictures daily.

Do check it out.  http://blog.greglocke.com

Recent uploads are on the left. Folder with all pictures a little further
down.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com

 ----JUST RELEASED-------
NEWFOUNDLAND ...journey into a lost nation
by Greg Locke and Michael Crummey
McClelland and Stewart
ISBN # 0-7710-6142-0
http://www.straylight.ca/newfoundland