Subject: [Leica] Many Pictures A Day
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jul 9 11:16:31 2004

Nice stuff - as usual - Greg. And I'm intrigued to see that what you
call a "salt box" in Canada is not what we call a salt box here...
http://blog.greglocke.com/blog/_archives/2004/6/26/95013.html

In the USofA, the traditional salt box had a single roof line extending
from the ridge pole straight down across the attached 'shed,' which
looks to be part of the main house. Your 'salt box' just looks like a
typical mid-century farm house with a shed addition across the rear. And
while there are some so-called salt boxes built today in developments
here and there, in New England most tend to 18th, rather than 19th
century houses.

Back to photography... :-)

B. D.