Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder adjustment question
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Jul 9 11:16:35 2004

Hmmm.  What camera?

To be sure, you need to focus the RF and check the image with a
groundglass.

If all your true Leica lenses focus the same (50f2, 35f2, others), then
the body is likely out.

And the VC is likely a bit out too.  The VC lens is going "too deep"
into the body.

If the photos turn out fine, and you can live with it, then great.  The
adjustment isn't too hard, but does need to be done carefully.

Vick