Subject: [Leica] Re: Background music for slide shows
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Fri Jul 9 16:15:47 2004

At 10:46 AM 7/9/2004, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>The middle movement of Beethoven's 7th symphony, (the allegretto) and the
>middle movement of his 5th piano concerto. As well as the 4th concerto
>middle movement (slow movements in the middle)
>Also the middle movement of the Ravel piano concerto. A modern sound more so
>but really gets you.
>(I think there's only one.) for both hands this one.

That's a lot of movements in one day, Mark....

this might help  http://www.charmin.com/en_us/pages/index_flash.shtml  :)

JB

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Background music for slide shows)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Background music for slide shows)