Subject: [Leica] Dimes For Hunger
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jul 10 16:01:35 2004

This would seem to put a dent in your request for charitable donations
for Bob Shell's defense fund. You are telling us that we should just say
"Hell no!" to requests for donations, and that you do your work as an
attorney in place of charity. I would guess then that you should
represent Bob for free. I think that's a great idea.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

Marc said:

Tina

I have seen the pictures you post on the Web.  I have never seen any of
the
pictures you have identified as being shown at your fund-raising shows.
Again, I question why any stable individual would go to a viewing such
as
this unless they were so guilt-laden as to render them irrational.  But,
then, as the old saw runs, it does take all kinds to make a universe,
and I
deeply appreciate this.

I am in the job of representing the underclass and I am really insulated
from hits for charity.  I did give a chunk of money on Friday last but
this
was to a friend in a world of hurt who will work it off, and whom I
turst
to do such:  this was not a contribution so much as an advance on wages.

But, in the end, I do hide my light under a bushel as no one, other than
my
secretary and I, know the folks for whom I am not charging a fee or for
whom I am charging a 10% fee.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!