Subject: [Leica] Dimes For Hunger
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat Jul 10 16:19:09 2004

At 06:01 PM 7/10/04 -0500, Jeffery Smith wrote:
>This would seem to put a dent in your request for charitable donations
>for Bob Shell's defense fund. You are telling us that we should just say
>"Hell no!" to requests for donations, and that you do your work as an
>attorney in place of charity. I would guess then that you should
>represent Bob for free. I think that's a great idea.
=======================

Jeffery

My question was not about giving money;  my question was why folks would
attend such a slide-show.  Tina has clarified this by indicating that she
shows no pictures of starving urchins but, in the end, would YOU attend
such a show?  I certainly would drive far and long to avoid such an
exhibibition if I knew that they were seeking money at the end.

I prefer the direct approach:  ask, and give, and then it goes away.  And,
by the way, my records do not show a contribution from you for the Shell
Defense Fund -- did you make one that failed to get noted?

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Dimes For Hunger)