Subject: [Leica] dimes now continuation of Nathan's thughts
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jul 11 09:22:59 2004

At 09:06 AM 7/11/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>I would just like to add, the people that are living on the edge do not
>try new things. You have to feed the family.

Bill -

HPI has been working with desperately poor people to feed their families
for almost 60 years.  "This simple idea of giving families a source of food
rather than short-term relief caught on and has continued for almost 60
years. Today, millions of families in 115 countries have been given the
gifts of self-reliance and hope."

Read more about it:  http://www.heifer.org/

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP