Subject: [Leica] Dimes for Hunger
From: DavidSRosen at mindspring.com (David S. Rosen)
Date: Sun Jul 11 08:03:29 2004

>>>....I can see and photograph the difference that we are making in
communities
in Honduras and Guatemala, but I know that the biggest differences are
happening here with the people who have gone to Central America with
me.  Over 200 people have gone with me.

Want to go?  I'll take anybody, anytime<<<<

Hi Tina:

I'll go!  Have some skills to share as well, so I can be more than just an
observer and contribute something as well.  I'll contact you offline to
pursue....

Best,
DSR