Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital M LCD Monitor
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 10:59:25 2004

In a message dated 7/11/04 10:32:17 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

<< I would hope that by the time the digital M hits the streets they will
be able to push up the ASA to 1600 if they haven't added an "optional"
mode for it in the current R version. With the R 800 would seem
adequate but for the M, well, available darkness and all demands 1600. >>
What I'm really interested in is the quality of the real-time LCD monitor on
the back of the digital M (if possible, tho LCD monitor is not real-time in
the Nikon D70 DSLR that I'm presently using for digital work). The quality
of
the LCD monitor would make the digital M supreme, in that we would have the
speed of an RF with the compositional accuracy of a reflex viewfinder. I
hope
Leica R&D would spend a lot of effort on that large, clear and bright LCD
monitor.

Bob R

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leica Digital M LCD Monitor)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Leica Digital M LCD Monitor)