Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital M LCD Monitor
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Sun Jul 11 11:27:32 2004

Digital M has the chance of getting one.  Remember the SLR can't do
that without mirror being lock up.  But M view finder does not have to
do with lenses. so the LCD can be taken directly from the lense as DVF
(digital view finder).

The real time LCD will not work with Digital R, for the sensor will be
located behind the mirror not the lens.

Jerry