Subject: [Leica] Digital M
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Sun Jul 11 11:31:46 2004

Here is my wish list for Leica M Digital:

1. 8MB Pixels is enough
2. 2 ways of viewing emages: Real Range Finder, and LCD for TTL
3. New Line of M Digital Lenses, include Zoom and AF. Backward
compatible with classic M Lenses.
4. Accept BOTH SD and CF I/II memory card.
5. Same menu interface like Digilux II
6. Special B/W features, like color filter effects. Zone System
metering Options
7. No Need for Motion or Audio
8. No Panasonic Lumix imitation to confuse buyers (like in the case of
Dlux II and LC-1)
9. No need to throw in expensive softwares, let buyers choose their own
professional software.
10. Preferably has build in 60GB Toshiba HD, the one that will be used
in iPod.
11. Blue Tooth or Infra Red.

JSJ

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Digital M)