Subject: [Leica] RE: Digital M
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jul 12 08:23:32 2004

It does indeed, Richard. I certainly think it makes sense to have a
histogram option when reviewing images, and I actually like the flashing
overexposed/underexposed areas option that some cameras provide. But
that should be POST shot, not something that interferes with the
shooting process. If one is working slowing, as Adam - I believe - said
he does, then one can take a shot, check the histogram, make
adjustments, and reshoot - jist as one would with a polaroid back on a 2
1/4....