Subject: DAG (was: Re: [Leica] viewfinder upgrade)
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon Jul 12 13:54:29 2004

Likewise; his work is first-rate and the word has gotten out.  He
transformed my black SL2 from a beat-up unreliable backup's backup to a
solid performer for a very reasonable charge.  Let's not forget the other
capable Leica repair techs.  I have a couple of SL bodies that need
rebuilding; these are going to Sherry Krauter (I hope she's not swamped with
work!)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com