Subject: [Leica] Why a digital M
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Tue Jul 13 13:55:41 2004

I don't think you understand what I am saying... there is no way in
Hell Kodak would let a consultant change the source code for their
firmware. I don't care what kind of deal Leica has with them. Leica
most likely will tell Kodak what they like and don't like with the
work and then Kodak engineers will change it - maybe. Unless it is not
proprietory, or it is in-house there is no way a company that makes
its money on intellectual property is ever going risk their
proprietary code.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Why a digital M)