Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital M
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Jul 14 07:10:18 2004

I know little about road cars (apart from they are becoming too heavy
:-). If you are referring to racing it is easier to achieve a smaller
frontal area with a rear engine although with the rules written as they
are there may be a technical reason for a front engined car again.
AFAIK front engined front wheel drive cars are the most inexpensive to
make and are pretty good dynamically as well for small lower powered
models.
Frank