Subject: [Leica] Reality Check re: Digital vs Film vs Cost
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Wed Jul 14 07:30:11 2004

Indeed,

Last week, I had a magazine art director ask me if I knew how to shoot film
!!!  Seriously. They needed quality and their regular shooters don't have
film cameras any more.

At least 6 times a year I gets calls for 4X5 work.(which I don't do but
subcontract to a friend)

Digital is only doing to photography what photography did to painting.
Returning it to the talented :^)

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland

      --- SOUND SYMPOSIUM XII --
International Festival of New Music and Art
Daily photo coverage at
http://blog.greglocke.com
July 8 - 18, 2004
St. John's, Newfoundland