Subject: [Leica] Analog v. Digital
From: ljkapner at cox.net (Leonard J Kapner)
Date: Wed Jul 14 08:36:04 2004

B.D.

Yeah, if I were in product management at Fuji and Kodak, worried about
life-support of my consumer markets, I'd get busy building the most amazing
range of amateur and professional digital printing consumables, surrender
high ground in image capture commodities to the pixel crowd, and win the war
on the back end, with the brand cache and marketing muscle that I have in
abundance. Just a thought... ;-)

Len