Subject: [Leica] Film Economics
From: ljkapner at cox.net (Leonard J Kapner)
Date: Wed Jul 14 08:43:05 2004

B.D.

Thanks for pointing this out. I learn of this revelation with great relief.

Now I have no worries as I contemplate the acquisition of a trio of
film-based Leica MPs, one of each magnification variant, in titanium, with
the TTL shutter dial modification, ostrich foreskin-clad, with matching
titanium lens kit in all focal lengths - in trade for my home, from the
local Hermes retailer...

Of course, the ostrich choice is symbolic of the entire thought process...

Len