Subject: [Leica] Photo student harassed in Seattle by Homeland Security -OR - How stupid and inept ARE our law enforcement officials?
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Thu Jul 15 12:24:08 2004

> Oh....My kids gave me grief for reporting the three young men, saying
> that they were probably just student, or some such, trying out a new
> video camera, and because of me they'd end up in Guantanamo. I told my
> kids that if they were right, and the three guys were students video
> taping a bridge from the sunroof of a moving car only 30 days after 9/11
> they were so terminally stupid that they needed to be get someplace like
> Gitmo for their own safety!:-)

Wow - Marc James Colen

gunfra raba huidras uiskey (or something like that)

:-)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Photo student harassed in Seattle by Homeland Security -OR- How stupid and inept ARE our law enforcement officials?)
In reply to: Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Photo student harassed in Seattle by Homeland Security - OR - How stupid and inept ARE our law enforcement officials?)