Subject: [Leica] Photo student harassed in Seattle by Homeland Security -OR- How stupid and inept ARE our law enforcement officials?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jul 15 12:40:47 2004

:-) Hey, come on, there's stupid and then there's terminally stupid -
we're talking about mid-October, 2001, with the dust still hanging over
the WTC site, on a bridge within sight of Manhattan. :-) (Of course I
didn't mention the fact that when I called 911 to report my 'sighting' I
apologized for the fact that I was describing the young men as appearing
to be Middle Eastern or South Asian. ;-) )