Subject: [Leica] winders, cassettes etc
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Thu Jul 15 22:06:49 2004

I know we went over this last week, but I can't remember if someone
mentioned if it was possible to use the metal Leica cassettes in a
standard bulk loader from Lloyd, Alden etc...

I have also been looking at the Leica film winders and may just use one
of those in my changing bag (the bag is huge). There are several models:
AFLOO, ASPUL, AGRIF etc.

Does anyone have any insight in to these?

Thanks,

Feli

Replies: Reply from wharting at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] winders, cassettes etc)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] winders, cassettes etc)