Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica books
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jul 16 23:11:54 2004

I have realized that I am no collector, and that many of the
collector-oriented books I bought back in 1998-99 when I was getting
started with Leica just sit unused on my bookshelf. There were useful to
me when I was first getting into Leica, but at this point I would rather
take pictures with my Leicas than reading about them. So, the following
books are for sale. All are in excellent to mint condition, and all
prices include surface shipping:

Rogliatti: Leica, The First 70 Years. 20 EUR
Eastland: Leica R Compendium. 20 EUR
Eastland: Leica M Compendium. 20 EUR
Benser: My Life with the Leica. 20 EUR
Laney: Leica Collectors Guide. 25 EUR
Morgan & Morgan: Leica Manual, 15th ed. 20 EUR
Lager: Leica: The Illustrate History, Vol. 2: Lenses. 50 EUR
Osterloh: Applied Leica Technique. 15 EUR
Osterloh: Leica M. 15 EUR

If you buy more than one book, take 10% off the sum of the prices.
Please contact me off-list if interested.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands