Subject: [Leica] Leicas for Sale...IIIf Rd, M6 .85 TTL
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Jul 16 22:03:42 2004

For Sale:

Leica IIIf Red Dial w/self-timer #814436 made in 1956, production stopped in
1957.
Metal body cap included. CLA'd in 2001. All speeds work fine, shutter and RF
in excellent condition. Camera shows normal wear, small scratches, rub marks
on top plate and bottom plate. Small ding on left corner of the top plate.
Email for the long story on how that got there! It involved saving an old
lady from going down a cliff, really! Overall condition is EX-, a great user
camera. Asking $500 +$20 FedEx shipping in the US. $40 shipping overseas
through USPS Air Post.

Leica M6 TTL .85 Chrome, serial #2550454. Camera belongs to a friend of
mine, he ran about 5 rolls
through the camera then never used it again. The camera is in MINT (Looks
NEW, no marks at all!)condition w/box, white clamshell case, M6 manual, and
strap.
Photos are available on request, I have the camera with me. Asking $1450,
free shipping inside the US, $45 overseas USPS Air Parcel Post.

Email off list with any questions.

Chris Williams
New Orleans
www.zoeicaimages.com