Subject: [Leica] PAWS 27 and 28
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jul 18 01:45:13 2004

Roger et al.

Just to clarify--I am converting to digital only partially. My outfit of
the future will be a Canon DSLR and an M6 with their associated lenses,
the M6 loaded with Tri-X 90% of the time and the DSLR used for color
work. I have come to recognize that while I am pretty good at shooting,
processing, scanning and post-processing B&W film, my results from
scanned E6 or Kodachrome leave a lot to be desired. The output I saw
from the Canon was far superior to anything I have done in color using
film. And that was using cheapish Sigma lenses; I look forward to
putting my 100mm Apo Macro on the 10D when I get it next week and see
the results of that!

For travelling really light I will continue to use the CL.

Nathan