Subject: [Leica] PAWS 27 and 28
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 18 05:34:25 2004

Nathan,
I am rather curious about which lenses you plan on acquiring for the
10d.  A friend of mine has been going through lens roulette trying to
find the right set.  Standard classic dilemma, fast enough zoom is way
to large, doesn't want single focal lengths, still wants biting
sharpness.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com