Subject: Nathan's Canon (WAS: [Leica] PAWS 27 and 28)
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson)
Date: Sun Jul 18 09:50:57 2004

Nathan,

I also thought about buying a Canon dslr for my personal use, just to
enable me to shoot r glass, but alas, i have no r glass!  (My fantasy r
lens is the 100 macro)  .Almost did though.  Turned down a really sweet
deal on a R9 kit with a 35 to 70, but I wasn't crazy about the lens and
they wouldn't split the kit.  I sure did like the body though.   Sort
of regret it....

Leo